Monday, January 19, 2009

The RUN

It was 2009 and the Month was one
Ticket booking was the only thing Done
Prepration was a real pun
Still it was time to RUN

Marathon running is always fun
With no Preparations Done
When also joined by Sun
Its like facing the Gun
Still it was time to RUN

Distance was just Twenty One
Seemed like an endless Run
Lack of Preparation was Seen by Everyone
Still it was time to RUN
As I ran the last mile
I saw myself Smile
with mix of Pleasure and Pain
That was the End of Run
Next three days were just Fun

It will be 2010, I tell Myself
Better Preparations will be done
It will be again time to RUN
And Running will always be FUN
If you are already not a RUNNER
It high time you become ONE.
Running the Mumbai Maraton - 2009 was an Amazing Expirience in itself, here is the route map we took to run the Half Marathon, I hope I will get some time soon to capture my Emotions during the run and make a write up, If I happen to make will post and will keep you guys posted.

Sant and Deepak Who Ran with me in the Mumbai Maraton, made this Fantastic video, and hats off to their sharp eyes that Captured the Nano second of our appearance on TV news...below is the video.



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Captain Nemo said...

Awesome... You did not tell me you were going for the marathon. I'd have joined you.

Next time, I will be there. You prepare well for some tough competition. I'm giving an year's notice ;)

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home