Thursday, July 09, 2009

Let there be tubelight......

Holy Bible

1:3 - And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

9th July 1975

Again the god was in mood to create something different, Something interesting, Something Special.....

And God Said, Let there be "Tube Light" : And I was there....

34 times around the Sun and I am still thinking...

What is the purpose of my life...?
What is that I want to do in my life...?

That one thing after doing which I say "Yes....the Tube light can be switched off now..."

Thanks for the tons of wishes showered on me, makes me feel special.

Closing Thoughts..

Birth and Death are the two noblest expressions of bravery
In between what you do just decides
If dates of these expressions are worth celebrating

Wow....So you read through...Did not make sense ?
We are Twins....Glad to meet one more of my kind

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home