Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Sunfeast World 10K - Countdown....

As I was sitting in a meeting wondering what is going on around me, my phone rang, Sunand was on the other side, In his usual style he said, "Shrikant, What's up.... ?, where are you ? Hey Listen...", I said "Yes, tell me" ignoring the first two questions, which just routine to be asked but not necessarily answered ;-).
He Said, May 31st Sunfeast 10K you are running right ??, suddenly I saw a spark, wow something to look fwd to :), I said wait..., and stepped out of meeting.
trying to recall when was the last time I ran, I said YES I will...., from that side "hey listen, then you put the organization as CUPA", I told him why don’t you register mine also when you do yours, he was glad....and
Registration is done,
only thing remaining is to run,
I am sure it will be fun
you too join us in running and make sure you RUN for a cause and select CUPA as the organization.
Register at
http://sunfeastworld10k.indiatimes.com/
Btw. just to let you know my Practice has started for the morning 10K stroll on 31st May,
Are you ready ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home