Wednesday, February 28, 2007

!Oh Spark, Where are you ?

Today 28th Feb is A's Birthday, Here is a Bouquet of poetry just for him.

SKY !
Now that you reached thirty five
Let me ask you WHY

In all the girls you met
I am sure and I can bet
Many were so sweet
What are your expectations
That they did not meet

I know you will ask, why not
I am looking for a SPARK
till date I could not spot

your life will nolonger be dark
I can see a flashing SPARK
getting into your ARC
That will light up your life
That day is not far
when the SPARK will be your wife.

Here is another composition by Sunand

As I Go By,
Along This Lonely Walk
All Day I Think
And Step In Dark
Fond Thoughts Of You
In Mind We Talk
As I Search To See
That Single Spark

I Am The Akash ,
You Are The Only Lark
Come Towards Me ,
Get Into My Arc
This Is The Open Heart
You Make The Mark
Please Come To Me
You Have That Single Spark

I Will Go To Park
Not Even Leave The Saarc
Sky Is The Limit My Dear
I Want A Splash Of Your Spark


M also has put his share of the flower in the Bouquet

A Wish you a very happy B'day, Have a great day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home