Thursday, August 31, 2006

Countries I have visited

I just came across this great web site which gives you a World map highlighting the countries I have visited.

Here is the map that shows the land I have been to....


Loading...




France

My First trip in 2000 July, I did not have a Digital Cam at that time so no photos..., my Six months stay at France took me to Germany, Italy and Netherlands.

Japan

May 2002, just after my Brother's wedding, I was in Japan from SHARP for 3 Weeks in a small place called NARA near Osaka.

Singapore

On Way Back from Japan, we had a one day stop over at Singapore

France

In 2003 Apr. I rejoined Philips and went to France for 3 months, but due to family emergency I had to cut down the trip to 2 months and come back.

China

In 2004 Begining, I joined the Digital Audio Group and in May 2005 Travelled to a place called Shenzhen ( South most point of China ) for 2 Weeks.

In 2006 May I made my Third trip to China and was fortunate to visit Great wall of China my Dream Destination.

Germany

I did couple of trips to Germany, Stuttgart to visit our customers, mostly all my trips were 2-3 days.
could not see much in Germany.

Visited Benz Museum and Alps Thanks to my good friend Uma could see Ulm Birth place of Albert Einstein.

Sweden

This One Country I would  love to visit anytime, again all my Stockholm visits very of 2-3 Days, but few of my colleagues like Avraham, Sumit, Yuval and Rudra  always made it special.

Visited places like The Vasa Museum, Gamla stan and my favorite the Fotografiska (The Photography Museum)

Thailand 

Visited Bangkok as part of Developer Conference of our company, it was great crowd could see some part of Bangkok on the cruise very happening place which hardly sleeps. 


Cambodia 


Extended our Bangkok trip to Cambodia to see Angkor Wat, amazing all boys trip to remember for ever.


Portugal


This trip was unplanned trip as person who was suppose to go did not have VISA, went on a two trip to lisbon very hectic trip could just pay a quick visit to sea shore and old city.


Finland 


Thanks to Sandeep for insisting on presenting a paper at XP conference, went Helsinki for a week had a great conference, Uspenski Cathedral was a good sight seeing and of course Nokia office was a high point of the trip.



Thank your Milinda, Francis and Mutthappa for making trip happen and Special Thanks to mutthappa for photography training. 

United Kingdom 

Sandeep and myself have got into habit of presenting papers at XP conference, this time was at scotland, Edinburgh. Castle, old city, city center, Museum...everything about this place was amazing, but sudden discovery of Arthur Conan Doyle was exciting. but best part was travel in Black taxi :) 

Create your own visited countries map

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home