Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Exam Exam Exam....

Its March, Its Summer, Its all this and more, but for Students it is Exam time..

SSLC Exams are starting tomorrow ( 16th March ) Visit to Audgodi school today brought back the memories of my 10th Exam, hence this Blog.

I Stepped into Audgodi Government Girls High school, the atmosphere was tensed and I could see groups of girls scattered here and there. It appeared as if the girls are racing against time, just to grab that last bit of reading they can.

Have you Tried this problem...? A girl shows a paper and asks another girl, the girl promptly replies, "This Problem... ? Yes, I got it..."

I was impressed at the confidence..

I could see a girl sitting away form the crowd bending into her book untouched by the discussions happening around her, could not help my temptation to go and talk to her and find out how her preparations were....

The girl was very tensed and told me, she gets worried if someone asks her something which she did not know, that's the reason she wanted to be away from the discussion.

Students are Students always be it 1989 or 2006.... SSLC exam will always have its share of excitement, tension and anxiousness for teacher, Students and Parents.

On behalf of all the volunteers at Friends of Children Wishing all the candidates for their Exams

Do well and come out with flying colours...We are there to take you to your next step

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home